Privacy, Refund Policy, Terms & Conditions for Canton Municipal Utilities
This page defines the Refund Policy of the Bill Payment Pages of Canton Municipal Utilities (the Company). If you have any questions about this statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, please contact the Company at www.cmu.com.
REFUND POLICY: ALL SALES ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS.
The Company has security measures in place to prevent loss, misuse or alteration of the personal information we gather. These include:
- Maintaining a working firewall to protect data
- Keeping security patches up-to-date
- Protecting stored data
- Encrypting data sent across public networks
- Using and regularly updating anti-virus software
- Restricting access by "need to know"
- Assigning unique IDs to each person with computer access
- Not using vendor-supplied defaults for passwords and security parameters
- Tracking all access to data by unique ID
- Regularly testing security systems and processes
- Maintaining an information security policy
- Restricting physical access to data
If you have any questions about this statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, please contact the Company at www.cmu.com.